We’re The Wild, and we’re passionate about collaboration and the power of technology to transform the way we work together. We’ve built a virtual workspace that allows architecture and design teams to collaborate at human scale in virtual and augmented reality.
We’re seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our expanding sales team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Prospecting, qualifying, and helping our customers through their evaluation process. You will own the end-to-end process from the first conversation to successful expansion and renewal.
- Following up on assigned inbound leads and completing outbound prospecting activities in coordination with our demand generation strategy.
- Excelling at hitting your monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets.
- Staying up to date on current industry news, trends, and competitors. XR is growing and changing quickly and it is important to keep a pulse on the market.
- Ensuring we are setting our customers up for long-term success, partnering with Customer Success to ensure a smooth implementation and timely renewal.
- Collaborating with the product team to identify customer pain points and improve the quality of our roadmap.
- Attending and supporting trade shows and events as needed, post-Covid of course (~2-4 x a year).
- Probably wearing a bunch of other hats too! We are a small, scrappy team and work together to solve problems and promote the vision and mission of The Wild.
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B sales in a SaaS business with $10,000 - $50,000 ACV customers.
- You are well-versed and diligent in managing an end-to-end sales cycle through a CRM system.
- You have a strong ability to navigate robust buying processes, with multiple stakeholders and promote the value of emerging technologies.
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way.
- You have a Hunter mentality- you are comfortable with opening and closing new business and ensuring your pipeline is full and healthy.
- You’re persistent but friendly.
- You love learning—you’re aware of your limitations and excited and motivated to expand your knowledge.
- You want to help— whether it is your colleague, a customer, or the XR community.
- You are always seeking new technology to improve and inspire your life.
- You are positive and a people person.
Bonus points if:
- You have knowledge/experience/passion about VR and AR
- You have knowledge/experience/passion in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) OR retail design industries
- Working knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, Navisworks, Rhino and/or other 3D modeling software applications.
Compensation and benefits
- A competitive salary
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy — unlimited PTO
- Paid family/parental leave
Sound exciting to you? Join us as we build the future of collaboration. Please submit a resume and cover letter to apply.
More about The Wild
We’re a small but mighty remote-first company whose mission is to shorten the distance between ideas and shared experiences. We believe in the power of virtual and augmented reality to connect people across distances. Our core product, The Wild, is a virtual workspace that is being used by architecture and design companies around the globe. In early 2021, we acquired IrisVR and its core product, Prospect, and we’re about to take some huge leaps forward to empower more teams to experience their designs together in virtual reality and redefine the future of work. You can learn more about us at thewild.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team at The Wild. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. The Wild is an equal opportunity employer—we value and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create a community rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity.