We’re The Wild, a fast-growing team of curious individuals who are passionate about XR and the great potential that immersive technology holds. Our team is building a collaboration platform for architecture and design teams to experience their work together, from anywhere, in virtual and augmented reality.
We’re seeking an experienced Account Executive (Sales) to join our expanding sales and marketing team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensuring our prospects and customers are equipped with the right information and understand our exciting technology.
- Communicating clearly and showing current and potential customers how The Wild will improve the way their teams work together.
- Providing helpful product demos for sales leads and customers via video chat, AR, VR, and in-person.
- Excelling at hitting your revenue sales targets.
- Qualifying and disqualifying prospects.
- Staying up to date on current industry news, trends, and competitors.
- Refining sales playbook for optimization and effectiveness.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is high.
- Collaborating with the product team to identify customer pain points and improve the quality of our roadmap.
- Working with Marketing to develop and execute lead programs.
- Attending and supporting trade shows and events as needed (~2-4 x a year).
You're a Perfect Fit If:
- You’ve worked in B2B sales in a SaaS business with $7,000 - $100,000 ACV customers.
- You’re creative — finding creative solutions to problems excite you.
- You’re persistent but friendly.
- You love learning—you’re aware of your limitations and excited and motivated to expand your knowledge.
- You want to help— we’re a small and dedicated team and we all wear a lot of hats.
- You are always seeking new technology to improve and inspire your life.
- You are positive and a people person.
- You are an empathetic listener.
- You are a great teacher and can describe tricky topics.
Compensation and benefits
Some highlights include:
- A competitive salary + commission
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time and unlimited PTO
- Remote work flexibility
- Paid family/maternity leave
Location: We are based in Portland, Oregon, but we're open to any U.S. based remote candidate.
We work on the edge of what’s possible, fueled by a culture of curiosity and exploration. Our diversity enriches our culture and strengthens our product. We experiment, we prototype, we fail, and we learn. The road to innovation is rarely a smooth one. We enjoy the bumpy ride because the view is great.
Sound like you? Join us as we build the future of collaboration.
The Wild is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create a community rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity.